33rd Annual Ford vs. Chevy Drags Race
October 15 & 16, 2022 at Gulfport Dragway, Gulfport, MS
This is your official Racer Information Sheet.
- There will ONLY be 275 cars allowed to race. Ford and Chevy foot brake will have 75 each and the remaining 125 cars will be electronics and dragster ticketsAny registrations received after the 275 slots have been filled,will be returned.
- All brackets will be 1/4 mile for the exception of Dragsters, which will be 1/8” mile.
- If you want to sell your ticket, you have every right, (which is permitted) BUT please be advised that the racer whose name is on the tech card will receive the racer registration form next year.
- Gulfport Dragway will tech all cars. Anything to do with theactual race will be handled by Gulfport Dragway.
- Footbrake and Street are the same bracket and will be . mile racing. Electronic will also be . mile racing. Dragsters are 1/8 mile racing.
- Payout Category Winner Runner Up Semi Finals Quarter Finals
Street / Footbrake( Winner) $1400.00; (Runner Up) $300.00; (Semi Finals) $150.00; (Quarter Finals) $75.00
Electronics (Winner) $2500.00; (Runner Up) $500.00; (Semi Finals) $200.00 ; (Quarter Finals) $100.00
Dragster 80% of car count or purse